Casey P. Meyers is the Managing Shareholder of Manning & Meyers and is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Property Owners Association Law. Casey has extensive experience and focuses on assisting homeowners’ associations and condominium associations in a wide variety of practice areas, such as covenant enforcement, assessment collections, and amendments to dedicatory instruments. He also assists many of our clients with their litigation and transactional matters.
Casey has been a member of the State Bar of Texas since 2006 and has devoted his entire legal career to collections and the representation of property owners associations. Since creating Manning & Meyers, Casey has helped bring on new clients and currently represents over 700 property owners associations. He prides himself on his ability to take on a matter and represent his clients to the fullest in an expedient manner.
Casey received his undergraduate education at the University of Texas at Austin, where he graduated with honors in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts in Government. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Baylor University School of Law in 2005 where he focused on corporate and real estate law.
Casey is an active triathlete. He has competed in numerous Ironman 70.3 races and has qualified and raced in the ITU Long Course World Championships.
Casey is very active within the community association industry and devotes much of his time to educating homeowners and industry professionals about the legal issues affecting community associations. He is a member of the Texas Bar College and was one of the first attorneys in Texas to have the distinction of being Board Certified in Property Owners Association Law.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals- Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Government Honors, University of Texas at Austin, 2002
Distinctions & Community Involvement
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Property Owners Association Law
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization- Exam Committee- Property Owners Association Law
- Gold Award- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2017
- Outstanding Clinic Attorney- Garland Clinic- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2016
- Gold Award- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2015
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (2013-present)
Publications & Presentations
- Special Issues in Commercial and Mixed-Use POAs- Advanced Property Owners Association Law Course, 2023
- Legislative Session Analysis- Homeowners Association Law, 2023
- POA Attorney Compliance with Regulation F- Advanced Property Owners Association Law Course, 2022
- Texas HOA Hearings Handbook, 2022
- Legislative Session Analysis- Homeowners Association Law, 2021
- Legislative Session Analysis- Homeowners Association Law, 2019
- Legislative Session Analysis- Homeowners Association Law, 2015
- Board Member Success Seminars (2018-2022)
- Lunch & Learn- Homeowners Association Law Basics, 2018