Jack Manning is the Senior Shareholder of Manning & Meyers. Jack is recognized as one of the industry’s most experienced and well-respected attorneys. He is well known by the Courts in Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, & Denton Counties, as he has been trying cases for over 55 years.
Since Jack’s admission to the State Bar of Texas in 1966, he has devoted his entire legal career to litigation, evictions, collections, and the representation of property owners associations. He is currently serving as counsel for some of North Texas’ largest and most prestigious associations. He has represented countless residential subdivisions and condominiums in matters relating to the interpretation and enforcement of governing documents, contracts, governmental negotiations, and major renovation projects. He has also successfully litigated many significant cases.
Jack earned a track & field scholarship to Baylor University. He graduated in 1965 with a Bachelor of Arts in History. He then received his Bachelor of Law from Baylor University School of Law in 1966 and thereafter his Juris Doctorate in 1969.
Jack is an avid runner. He has consistently been ranked as one of the top middle-distance runners in his age group in the central Texas area. He has competed in and won an innumerable number of races. He stays very active by running the Katy Trail and the stadium steps at SMU.
Jack remains very active in the community association industry and is devoted to advancing its professional standards. Jack is a Senior Fellow of the Texas Bar College and volunteers with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP). He has been consistently volunteering with DVAP since 2014 and has received numerous awards for his pro bono work.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- J.D., Baylor University of Law, 1969
- L.L.B, Baylor University of Law, 1966
- B.A., Baylor University, 1965
Distinctions & Community Involvement
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (2014-present)
- Senior Fellow, Texas Bar College
- Outstanding Clinic Attorney- South Dallas – Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2016
- Outstanding Small Firm Attorney- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2017
- Gold Award- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2017
- Outstanding Clinic Attorney- West Dallas – Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2019
- Outstanding Clinic Attorney- South Dallas – Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2020